Still don't know what to fill your little bunny's basket with? These are just some of the many vegan candy options for Easter! I found these cuties around local shops in NYC like Confectionery!, Haymaker's Corner Store, Orchard Grocer, Riverdel Fine Foods and Sweet and Sara, as well as larger stores like Kroger, Meijer and Target.
- Annie's- Bunny Fruit Snacks
- Eat Chic- Vegan Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter and Almond Butter Eggs
- HunnyBon- Organic Gummy Bears and Raw Cacao Filled Eggs
- Jolly Rancher- Jelly Beans and Sour Bunnies
- Lagusta's Luscious- Bunnies and Eggs
- Lindt- Dark Chocolate Gold Bunnies
- Moo Free- Dairy Free Chocolate Easter Eggs, Mini Moos Bunnycomb Bars
- No Whey! Foods- Franky the Big Smiling Vegan Bunny, Benny the Milkless Bunny, Chocolatey Veggs
- Rescue Chocolate- Bunnies, Peanut Butter Eggs
- Sour Patch- Bunnies
- Sweet and Sara- Skipper Chocolate Marshmallow Rabbit, Sugar Coated Marshmallow Bunny & Chick
- Tru Joy- Organic Bunny Shaped Lollipops, Organic Original Fruit Chews
- Wholesome Organic- DelishFish
For a vegan alternative to the tradition of egg-dying, I love [THIS] idea from Organic Authority for dying vegan marshmallows from Dandies or Sweet & Sara! For more Vegan Easter tips and suggestions, I highly recommend Your Daily Vegan's [GUIDE]! She covers everything you could ever want to know about celebrating a cruelty-free Easter in style.